Lately, the internet has become obsessed with the Unicorn Frappuccino from Starbucks. This brightly coloured, flavour-changing Frappuccino was only available for a few days. Since then, Unicorn Frappuccino hair and nails are apparently a trend. Keep reading to find out how to DIY amazing Unicorn Frappuccino nails.
- White Nail Polish (such as China Glaze Nail Lacquer in White Out)
- Magenta Nail Polish (such as China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Purple Panic)
- Blue Nail Polish (such as China Glaze Nail Lacquer in DJ Blue My Mind)
- Top coat
- Plastic Cup
- Start by painting your nails with white nail polish.
- Fill a plastic cup with water.
- Once the white polish is dry, cover your cuticles in either Vaseline or ChapStick.
- Add a few drops of the magenta and blue nail polish into the water. Stir with a toothpick.
- Place your nail into the cup and leave for 10 seconds.
- Once dry, cover in a top coat, clean up your cuticles and voila.
Will you be trying out these adorable nails? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Want even more unicorn awesomeness? Click here to see six unicorn-inspired beauty items!
Featured Image: Cosmopolitan