The day I am writing this, I have an eight hour class, so I decided to wear sweatpants. Looking in the mirror, I didn’t feel confident, as I am usually more put together and wearing sweatpants is outside of my comfort zone. Therefore, I wanted to share with you five things I do every morning to feel more confident. Ready? Let’s dive in
- Accessorize. I wear jewellery everyday and I feel naked without at least a pair of earrings.
- Apply Some Makeup. I know makeup isn’t for everyone, and that is okay. However, I personally find that just applying a bit of concealer and mascara makes me feel 10x more confident.
- Dance. I can’t dance. However, putting on some music while I am getting ready in the morning and dancing, even if it is just swaying while applying my concealer, gets the blood flowing and makes me feel more awake, which in turn makes me feel more confident.
- Relax. Give yourself 20 minutes where you have to do nothing and find a relaxing hobby you love to do, such as reading, journaling, knitting, etc. It is extremely important to have some you-time everyday and it can be hard to fit it into your busy schedule.
- Write a To-Do List. This may just be me, but if I have a ton of things going on in my brain, I feel less confident. I don’t know why. So, writing a to-do list helps me clear out some of that clutter from my mind.
How do you feel more confident? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Click here for a tip on how to feel more confident!
Featured Image: Instagram