Want luxurious, healthy hair? Tired of piling chemicals and products into your hair? Look no further than these three DIY shampoos. All you need is a few ingredients and a bit of time and you will have your new favourite shampoo. Are you ready? Let’s dive in!
pH Balancing Shampoo (From Hello Glow)
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp sweet almond oil
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 10 drops essential oil- ylang ylang, rosemary, or lavender
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Store at room temperature or in the fridge.
- Shake well before each use
Honey Shampoo (From BLDG 25)
- 1 tbsp. of raw honey
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- Mix the honey into the warm water, making sure the honey melts
Will you be trying these DIYs? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Want to try more DIYs? Try this DIY lip and cheek tint!
Feature Image: BLDG 25