Recently, I did a post on Metallic Lipstick, which you all seemed to really enjoy and I loved writing it. Therefore, I am going to show you 5 more metallic makeup products. However, this time it will be metallic eye makeup. Are you ready to have your eyes shining like a disco ball? Let’s dive in.
- Touch in Sol Metallic Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo ($28) (Shade Above: Lottie)
- Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Cream Eyeshadow ($29) (Shade Above: Vega)
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eye Chrome ($10) (Shade Above: Electric Emerald)
- The Estee Edit Fluid Metal Eye Shadow ($28) (Shade Above: Party of 1)
- Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow ($42) (Shade Above: Metallic Dusty Rose)
Do you prefer metallic lipstick or metallic eyeshadow? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Want to try out more on trend products? Check out these skincare product that have charcoal!