Awhile back, Pantone came out with it’s top 10 colour trends of spring 2016 (see above), one of which being the Pantone Colour of 2017: Greenery. From a pale pink to a neutral tan to a deep blue, there is at least one colour that everyone will love. Want to incorporate these colours into your spring? Keep on reading to see nail polishes in each of these 10 colours.
- For Primrose Yellow: OPI Never a Dulles Moment ($10)
- For Pale Dogwood: Zoya Rue ($10)
- For Hazelnut: Essie Glamour Purse ($9)
- For Island Paradise: Julep Something Blue ($14
- For Greenery: Butter London + Pantone Greenery ($10)
- For Flame: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hot Tamale ($3)
- For Pink Yarrow: NARS Schiap ($25)
- For Niagara: Formula X Continuum ($13)
- For Kale: Nails Inc. NailsKale Bruton Mews ($17)
- For Lapis Blue: JINsoon Cool Blue ($18)
What is your go to nail polish colour for spring? Let me know in the comments below!