Another week has passed and we have made it to another month. How was your week? My week was more busy than normal and didn’t run as smoothly as I had hoped but everything worked out, so it still managed to be a good week. Any ways, lets get onto the makeup news, sales, and hacks from this week. Ready? Lets dive in!
What’s On Sale?
ColourPop: Lights Out Ultra Metallic Lip ($4.80)
Dynamite: Short Sleeve Wrap Bodysuit ($15)
Zara: Metallic Leather Jacket ($30)
- The Alexis Ren X ColourPop collaboration is now available, consisting of an Ultra Matte Lip, Ultra Satin Lip, and 3 Blotted Lips, all in classic red and neutral shades, as well as a highlight and bronzer palette.
- Too Face and Quay Australia announced another collaboration for summer 2017.
- The Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes have been releases, with Shay Mitchell as the campaign star. If Shay loves this palette, then I am so excited to try it.
- Wait until the second day to apply the top coat, such as the Zoya Armour Top Coat, on top of your nail polish, to prevent peeling and shrinking.
- Use a pink blush, such as the Too Faced Sweet Peach Papa Don’t Peach Blush, in the crease of your eyes before eyeshadow. It will warm up the look and make the colour pop.
- Have a bruise? Soak a cotton ball in an oral rinse, such as the Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash, and pat it on top of your bruise to make it instantly look better.
Are you liking this new segment? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Click here to check out last week’s This Week Compiled.