For the last few years, the biggest lipstick trend has been a matte finish. However, metallic lipstick is catching up. Above, you can see the stunning swatches of Lime Crime Metallic Velvetines (in shades Lana, Blondie, Mercury, Zenon, Vibe, Posh, and Happi). Looking like liquid metal, metallic lipsticks are the perfect look for a night out or a glam Instagram photoshoot. Don’t know where to start? Keep on reading to see 5 different metallic lipsticks, all for $20 or less.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Pussy Whipped ($18)
- Lime Crime Metallic Velvetine in Raisin Hell ($20)
- Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lip in Flitter ($6)
- NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream in Extra-terrestrial ($10)
- Milani Matte Metallic Lip Crème in Mattely in Love ($9)
Will you be trying out this trend? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Want to try out more beauty trends? Check out these 5 coloured mascaras, from pink to blue to gold!