Welcome to a new series that I wanted to start: This Week Compiled. This segment will be complied of three different parts: What’s On Sale, Makeup News, and Weekly Hacks. A while back, I used to do post daily hacks. I want to get back to posting them daily, for now, I am going to post a few every week in this segment. Are you ready? Lets dive in!
What’s On Sale?
H&M: One Shoulder Playsuit in Black ($18)
Urban Outfitters: Jessica Lace-Up Heel ($59)
Nasty Gal: Dark Matter Chain Necklace ($22)
- Storybook Cosmetics announced two new makeup collaborations: Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and The Hunger Games, that will come out later this year.
- Kylie Jenner revealed Kylie Cosmetics’ Valentines Collection, which will be launching February 2nd, 2017.
- Rimmel London announced their new spokes model: Lewys Ball, a male beauty blogger.
- Use a clear eyebrow pencil, such as Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon Brow Shaper, around your lips to stop your lipstick from bleeding.
- Out of your go-to highlighter? Use a Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched for glossy glow.
- After you paint your nails, add one drop of cuticle oil, such as Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil, onto each nail to protect your nails from scuffs, fluff and hair.
What do you think of this new segment? Let me know in the comments below!