If you thought that cushion makeup was staying in 2016, you would be mistaken. From contour to concealer, these cushion products go way beyond foundation (although there is a foundation). Want to see what they are? Keep on reading!
- Murad Matte Effect Blotting Perfector ($45) (*A translucent formula that instantly mattifies skin, absorbs oil, and minimizes pores)
- Lancôme Cushion Blush Subtil ($45) (Shade above is Sorbet Grenadine)
- Make Up For Ever Artist Acrylip ($29) (Shade above is Raspberry Red)
- Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Filling Concealer ($9)
- Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation ($16)
- First Aid Beauty Hello FAB 3-in-1 Superfruit Color Correcting Cushion ($45)
Will you be trying any of these products? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Want to try more cushion products? Check out these 6 Korean Cushion Makeup Products, from eyeliner to colour corrector.