What do you think of when you see the word “charcoal”? I used to think of art class. However, I now also associate the word with clear skin. Charcoal has been receiving a lot of attention in the world of skincare and for a good reason, as it is an amazing ingredient for clearing pores and reducing acne. Like the sound of that? If so, keep reading for the 5 best skincare products that contains charcoal!
- Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser ($5)
- Garnier Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Scrub ($6)
- Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores ($32)
- Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment ($48)
- Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment ($79)
Have you tried charcoal-infused products? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Want to try more trendy skincare products? Check out these beauty supplements, for clear skin, strong nails, and shiny hair!