Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back in Starbucks, which means we are starting to dive into Autumn. Fall is my favourite season and a lot of that has to do with fall fashion. If it was up to me, I would have it be fall all-year-round, just so I could wear cozy sweaters, stylish jackets, and cute ankle boots. This year, a new type on boot is taking over for the season and they are velvet boots. These stylish new trend go great with a pair of jeans or a little black dress. To find your perfect pair of velvet boots, keep on reading.
- Black Velvet Ankle Boots from Missguided.com ($78)
- High Heel Velvet Ankle Boots from Zara.com ($70)
- Wide Fit Lace Up Boots in Velvet from New Look ($56 on Asos.com)
- Knatch Up Velvet Heeled Over The Knee Boots from Asos.com ($120)
- Haute and About Bootie in Black Velvet from Modcloth.com ($100)
- Editt Velvet Sock Heeled Ankle Boot from Steve Madden ($150 on Asos.com)
Will you be rocking velvet boots this fall? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Match your trendy fall boots with some fall inspired makeup products. Click here to see what is new at the drugstore, including a fall collection or two!