When I was away from blogging for a bit, I missed a lot in the worlds for fashion and beauty. And, since I missed it, I wasn’t able to share it with all of you. So, today, I am going to share with you the 5 new products at Sephora that I am most excited about. Ready? Let’s dive in!
- The Urban Decay Moondust Palette ($49) has 8 new sparkly, electric shades to make your eye makeup look out of this world. Containing a soft pink (Specter), a peach (Element), a purple (Magnetic), a green (Lightyear), a black (Granite), a brown (Lithium), a blue (Vega), and a blue-grey (Galaxy, this palette creates a gorgeous, diamond-like effect.
- For another eyeshadow palette, there is the Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette ($45). This palette was inspired by the essence of Egypt. Containing 8 jewel shades (Bloodmilk (matte brick red), Medusa (bronze shimmer), Ankh (matte black with gold glitter), Queen (rust gold), Hieroglyph (copper shimmer), Nile (ocean blue shimmer), Scarab (emerald shimmer), Venom (matte royal purple)) and a loose gold pigment, called Prophet.
- On to hair products. For hydration and moisture, try out the Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel ($27). Not only does this product use coconut oil to leave your hair looking healthy and smooth, it smells amazing, using the IGK LA signature scent (Bergamot, Lemon Zest, Mimosa, Heliotrope, and Black Amber).
- Smashbox has been killing it with their recent releases. I hope that their new concealer, Studio Skin 24 Hour Waterproof Concealer ($25), is just as amazing. This concealer claims to apply flawlessly, without any creasing, settling, or caking. Available in 10 different shades, this oil-free concealer will last through a 24 hour long day and won’t dry out your skin.
- Last but not least, there is the Too Faced Lip Injection Gloss ($22). Not only will this lipstick make your lips look plumper, but the avocado oil and jojoba oil in it will leave your lips smoother and softer. Available in 6 shades, this product give your lips a slight tingling feeling and wont be sticky on your lips.
Did I miss the product that you are most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. While you are at Sephora picking up these new products, take a look at some of the kylie lip kit alternatives!