Have you ever gone to the drugstore or Sephora and bought a product just because the packaging looked pretty? If you said no, then you are probably lying to yourself. It is just like buying a book just because you liked the cover. And there is nothing wrong with that. So, I am going to help you find the bronzer with the best packaging. Ready? Lets dive in!
1. Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer ($40)
2. Benefit Cosmetics Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer ($28)
3. Tarte Coloured Clay Bronzer Blush ($30)
4. Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer ($24)
5. Sephora Collection I Heart Cushion Bronzer ($16)
6. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze ($44)
Which of these do you think has the best packaging? Any bronzers I missed? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Want more amazing products with amazing packaging? Check out the best powdered blushes and best mascaras based off packaging!