Foundation too dark or too light? Dried out mascara? The best of us still deal with these common makeup issues and many more. Therefore, below are 5 products that will change the way you do makeup. Ready? Let dive in!
- If you can’t seem to get your eyeshadow to stay in place and not crease, then try a eyeshadow primer. This Stay Don’t Stray Eyeshadow Primer from Benefit ($26) is a great option. Not only does it have a cute name, but a little bit goes a long way with this product. Also, since it is pigmented, it will help conceal and neutralize your eye lids, allowing you to have better eyeshadow application.
- If your mascara or eyeliner pot has dried out, don’t just throw it out. Try adding a few drops of Ofra Fix It ($10) to your dries out product. Just a few drops of this uniquely formulated product will add new life to your old products. And, don’t worry about the yellow colour, as it won’t change the colour of your mascara or eyeliner.
- Sometimes, when shopping online or at the drugstore, you end up buying the wrong shade of foundation or concealer. Or, your foundation ends up oxidizing and being too dark. Well, now all you need to do is add a few drops of The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops ($20) in either the lighting or darkening shade to customize your products too your skin tone. Also, adding a few drops of the darkening shade to your favourite foundation makes an amazing contour.
- Can’t find a way to make your skin stay matte all day long? Take a mattifying spray, like the Cinema Secret’s Super Sealer Mattifying Setting Spray ($24), or a powder with you on the go to quickly touch up and mattify your face.
- Does your mascara give you racoon eyes by 4:00? Or does it keep on flaking? Make your mascara stay put for longer, and look better, by applying a primer to your lashes beforehand. This Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer ($20) claim to make your lashes thicker, longer and stronger, while keeping your mascara in place.
Any problem-fixing products that I missed? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. While you are picking up some of these products at Sephora, check out some of their most loved products. Maybe you will find a new favourite too!