- You have probably heard of The Balm Cosmetics, for they have incredible products with creative names, that usually have some sort of pun involved. Well, Meet Matt(e) Hughes in Sentimental is no different and the warm magenta pigment is perfect for the warm weather that is just around the corner.
- Magenta isn’t your colour? Try ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Cozy instead. This orange red colour is the perfect red for spring. ColourPop is a highly well known brand, known for making long lasting and highly pigmented products that are extremely affordable.
- Go brighter with Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in Coral Crush. This gorgeous coral shade is one of the most classic bright lips in the spring. Not to mention that this lippie is vegan, cruelty free, paraben free and gluten free.
- This Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Femme is a great baby pink for the spring season. Their Lip Tar contains Hemp Oil and Vitamin E, so you don’t have to worry about it drying out your lips, like some matte lip stains do.
- Out of all of these, this Milani Amore Matte Lip Cream in Babe is probably the most accessible, as you can get it at your local drugstore. Also, this pink-nude colour is great if you want to keep your makeup looking simple and natural.
Which of these spring lip stains are your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Did you know that you can get some Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic products at Urban Outfitters? Check out what other great brand you can find at UO by clicking here!