So, you have heard of mud masks, sheet masks and overnight masks. But, have you heard bubble masks? This new face mask trend has been popping up all over the beauty industry. Basically, it is exactly what it sounds like. You apply it like a regular face mask and, as it is sitting on your face, it bubbles. Below, I have 5 different bubble mask that you defienelty need to try. Ready? Lets dive into the bubbles!
1. Soda Pore Cleansing O2 Bubble Mask ($27)
2. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask Detoxifying and Oxygenating ($20)
3. Peter Thomas Roth Brightening Bubbling Mask ($55)
4. Caolion Premium Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore Pack ($26)
5. Etude Magic Bubble Peeling O2 Water Peeling Pack ($19)
Have you ever tried a bubble mask? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Want to try an overnight mask too? Try one of these 5 overnight masks to wake up with refreshed skin!