What makes a blush special? The colour? The formula? Unlike foundations and mascaras, as well as other makeup products, there are lot of very similar blushes. So, I believe it is the packaging that makes a blush stand out amongst the rest. If it is all going to look similar on the cheeks, why not get one in the shape of a heart or rose? Keep on reading to find out what I believe to be some of the best packaged blushes!
(1) Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette for $36
(2) Clinique Cheek Pop for $30
(3) Benefit Coralista Blush for $40
(4) The Balm Frat Boy Blush for $19
(5) Milani Rose Powder Blush for $11
(6) Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-Light for $11
(7) Jane. Multi Coloured Cheek Powder for $17
Which of these blushes is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Pair your nicely packaged blush with some nicely packaged mascara! Click here to see my top 6 mascaras, based on packaging!