Shopping for makeup can be fun but why not support a good cause at the same time? There are a lot of makeup products out there that support Breast Cancer Awareness. So, here is a list of just five products that support the cause. Maybe next time you are out shopping, you will pick one of these up…
- Estee Lauder Breast Cancer Awareness Dream Pink Collection When you purchase this collection, containing three Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipsticks and a cosmetics case, 20% will go towards The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Bobbi Brown Peony Set This set contains a Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony, as well as a mini brush. When you purchase this set, $12 is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Kenra Pink Hairspray When you purchase this hairspray, a portion of the proceeds go towards the Rapunzel Projects, which help chemotherapy patients keep their hair.
- Aveda Hand Relief Moisturizing Crème Approximately $4 will be donated, towards cruelty free research with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, when you purchase this hand cream.
- Bumble and bumble Pret a Powder For every bottle of this multitasking product that is sold, $5 will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Are you going to be buying any products that support breast cancer? Let me know which ones in the comments below!
P.S. Make your lipstick stay longer with this tip!