When I think of buying makeup, I think of drugstores and Shepora. But did you know that ASOS sells a ton of makeup products? I always think of ASOS as a store to buy cute accessories and shoes, but I guess they sell more. So here are 5 awesome products to introduce you to the world of ASOS beauty! Lets dive in!
- I had to include this Anna Sui Length and Separation Mascara ($25), as I included it in my Top 6 Mascaras, Based on Packaging post earlier this week. Not only is the packaging cute and edgy, but the actual mascara will give you cute, fluttery lashes.
- This Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blusher ($28) will give your cheeks the perfect natural colour and it is really easy to use. Just take a few drops on the back of your hand and dab in onto the apples of for cheeks with your fingers or a stippling brush.
- You may be wondering why you would put on a green lipstick. But Barry M Genie Colour Change Lip Paint ($8) isn’t just any green lip stick. It will react with the alkaline levels on your lips and create a custom colour, anything from a light rose to a dark fuchsia.
- Charcoal has amazing skin care benefits and has become very popular over the past few years. If you want to try out this skincare trend, to see it if works for you, try this Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Puff ($14.50).
- Last but not least, we have This Works Perfect Leg Skin Miracle ($66). Although it is a bit pricy, this product is the perfect indulgence item to treat yourself. A few pumps of this tinted serum will leave your legs glowing and blur the imperfections.
What is your favourite makeup product to get at ASOS? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. When applying the blush, apply it in this shape for the most natural look!