This is probably the dozen or so time that I have mentioned it, but I absolutely love fall. It is by far my favourite season. Not only do I love fall fashion and fall weather, I also love all the super fun things you can do. So, today, I am going to give you some inspiration of what you can do this fall with this tip!
Today’s tip is… Create a Fall Bucket List!
I really enjoy creating bucket lists. It helps you plan super cool things to do and have a load of fun. If you need some ideas for your fall bucket list, keep on reading!
- Watch the season premiers! So many shows come back in the early fall time and so many new ones start. If there is a rainy day or a lazy day, it is a perfect time to get caught up. If you need a new show to watch, Limitless premiered last week and it was so good!
- Drink Warm Drinks! It is time to put away the iced drinks for the year and get all cozy by drinking warm drinks. If you are a coffee/latte fan, try a Pumpkin Spice Latte. If you want something a bit sweeter, try a mug of warm apple cider mixed with caramel. If you want to go all out on the sweetness scale, give into your sweet tooth with a S’more or Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.
- Go Apple Picking! Apples are the ultimate fall fruit. Go pick some and either eat them raw or bake them in a fresh apple pie.
- Go on a Walk or Hike! Before the air gets too crisp, take a walk outside and enjoy the sight of red and orange leaves.
- Have a Halloween Movie Marathon! You don’t have to like scary movies to have a Halloween movie marathon. Watch Beetlejuice, Halloweentown, and Hocus Pocus to fill your Halloween movie crave.
- Read by The Fire! Cuddle up in a blanket, get you warm drink and be super cozy while reading a good book.
What is on your fall bucket list? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Check out my summer bucket list here if you need even more ideas of things to do!