I was nominated for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by A Brash Attitude. So, thank you! I love these types of awards and I am super excited to do this one. So lets get started!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. Heels or flats?
Definitely flats. There is just a lot more variety and they are generally more comfortable.
2. Favourite lip balm? (I’m an addict, so please indulge me in case I’ve missed out on an amazing one!)
Either the original Burts Bee lip balm or this one by a company named Olive. The Burts Bees is great for chapped lips, whereas the Olive one is a good all the time moisturizing lip balm.
3. Favourite food?
I have been asked this before on this blog and I am going to give the exact same answer. “Most people would probably say pizza or ice cream, but my favourite food of all time is sautéed kale.”
4. Favourite facial mask?
I have never used a store bought mask. I prefer to DIY them. My current favourite DIY face mask is a honey, nutmeg and cinnamon one. I mentioned the recipe in my Natural Skincare Post.
5. Do you have any pets? Is so what type, and what is (are) their name(s)?
My family has a chocolate lab named Leah. She is super cute and full of energy!
6. Holy grail beauty product?
This is hard because I have a few. I think my overall all time favourite holy grail beauty product is the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. The only thing that would make this product better was if it had SPF in it
7. Mascara – regular or waterproof?
I am not a huge fan of mascara but I have current been working through a regular mascara. However, when I am finished it, I would like to try a waterproof mascara.
8. Your dream vacation?
There are so many places I want to see. New York, Australia, San Francisco and many more. But my dream vacation would be spending a few months traveling throughout Europe.
9. Vampires or zombies?
I mentioned in my Unpopular Book Opinion Tag that I am not a big fan of vampires or zombies. But if I had to pick one, it would be zombies because I love the book Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter.
10. Who is your favourite author?
I have so many others that I adore that it is really hard to pick. My favourite book is Animal Farm by George Orwell, however George Orwell isn’t my favourite author. I would have to say that my favourite author, currently, is Ally Carter or Kelly Armstrong.
I nominate… (drum roll please)…
- Glam Rush Weekly
- Makeup By Chelsey
- Alice’s Wonderland
- Alyssa K.
- Cat Eyes Red Lips
- Beaus and Bows
- Living Disrobed
Dear all nominees, your challenge is to answer the following 10 questions. Are you ready?
- What is the most valuable piece of advice you have ever received?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you were to audition for American Idol, The X Factor, The Voice, etc., what song would you sing? You answer cannot be “I can’t sing.”
- What is your go-to accessory?
- If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what store would it be?
- What is your best beauty or fashion tip?
- What is one thing that you believe everyone should DIY instead of buying it?
- If you were to write a book, where and when would it take place?
- What is your yearbook superlative? (Such as “Most Likely to Go From Fashion Blogger to Fashion Designer!” or “Most Likely to Win a Gold Medal!”)
- Congratulations! You have reach the last question, which is: When was the last time you did a random act of kindness? What was it?
I hope you enjoy! If you have been nominated for this award, let me know in the comments below! I would love to read what questions you got and your answers!
P.S. I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Click here to see the post!