So, I had never heard of the Liebster Award until the blog Annie’s Thoughts nominated me. I would like to thank her so much for the nomination and you should definitely check her out.
This award is for bloggers with less then 200 followers to get more followers. I think it is a great idea and I love that I get to participate. Also, for those of you who don’t know, here are the rules:
My questions are:
1. If you could move to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could move to anywhere in the world, It would be London, England. I travelled there last summer and absolutely adored the city.
2. What is your favorite band? Or singer?
Currently, my favourite singer is Sabrina Carpenter. I have had her album, Eyes Wide Open, on repeat for the past few weeks.
3. If you could have any pet-not a common pet like a dog or a cat, what would it be?
If I could have any pet, other then a typically household pet, it would defiantly be horse. They have been my favourite animal for as long as I can remember.
4. What is your favorite book series or just book in general?
My favourite book is Animal Farm by George Orwell.
5. Which season of the year do you like the best?
My favourite season is Fall. Not only are the leaves changing colour and everything is gorgeous, but my birthday is in fall.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
My favourite hobby is reading and blogging. I recently posted an Unpopular Opinion Book Tag (click here), which combines my two favourite hobbies.
7. What’s your favorite activity to do outdoors?
My favourite outdoor activity is horseback riding.
8. What’s your favorite board game?
My favourite board game is Clue.
9. Where is your favorite place to shop?
My favourite place to shop is the Eaton Center in downtown Toronto. There are some of my favourite shops, such as Forever 21 and Bluenotes, and it is a great place to people watch.
10. Where is the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
I have been to so many cool places, but the coolest place I have been to would have to be the Eiffel Tower. There is just something magically about it that I absolutely love.
11. What’s your all time favorite food or drink?
Most people would probably say pizza or ice cream, but my favourite food of all time is sautéed kale.
Now, onto my 11 random facts about myself.
1. I have an identical twin sister, as well as a little sister.
2. My favourite article of clothing is jackets and my favourite shoes are boots (I have about 20 pairs).
3. My favourite colour is orange.
4. I love to sew my own clothes.
5. My favourite TV show of the moment is either Pretty Little Liar (Who is Charles?!) or Finding Carter.
6. I collect quarters. I don’t really know why, I just always have.
7. I finally got Instagram for my blog. It is @brokenheartdesigner
8. For band in school, I used to play the xylophone. I loved it because I barely had to play so I could just sit in the back and read my book (I was such a good student).
9. My favourite magazine is Seventeen.
10. I write for mycitygossip.com. Check out some of my recent articles on Chrissy Teigen, Denim Jackets and Plaid.
11. I spend way too many hours on YouTube and Pinterest.
12. The most famous person I have ever meet is Ally Carter, the author of The Gallagher Girls and The Heist Society books, at a meet up at Indigo in Yorkdale Mall.
The blog I nominated are…drumroll please…
6. buff & blend
My questions for you are:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. What is your go-to Starbucks (or Tim Hortons, Second Cup, etc) order?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
5. What is your best memory from high school?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. What is one thing that, if you could, you would go back and redo?
8. What is your favourite makeup product?
9. What is your favourite restaurant?
10. Who is your favourite celebrity?
11. If you could do one thing, knowing that you can not fail, what would it be?